You are here
· Narratives of ethnic and religious tolerance in ex-Yugoslav literature
· Depiction of Sephardi identity in the Balkans and the Maghreb
· The Shoah in the literatures of Central and Eastern Europe
· Cultural emancipation of Slavs and "Austroslavismus" in the Habsburg
· Lacanian psychoanalysis, postcolonial, and diaspora studies
MA – Slavic and Jewish Studies – Heidelberg University, Germany. Thesis: "Die Darstellung des sephardischen Judentums in der Literatur des ehemaligen Jugoslawien ab dem ausgehenden 19. Jahrhundert bis zum Zweiten Weltkrieg" (The Portrayal of Sephardi Jewry in the Literature of the Former Yugoslavia from the Late 19th Century until the World War II).
Diploma – Philosophy – Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia. Thesis: "Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk as Historian of Russian Philosophy"
· AJS, American Association for Jewish Studies
· EAJS, European Association for Jewish Studies
- "Yugoslav Sephardim as Jewish Other: Selected Literary Testimonies", presented at the 48th Annual Conference of the Association for Jewish Studies in San Diego, December 18-20, 2016
- "Bosnia - the "Land of Endemic Hatred" or a Peaceful Neighborhood? Ivo Andrić vs. Isak Samokovlija", presented at Princeton-Columbia Graduate Student Conference at Princeton, April 15, 2017
English, German, French, Russian, Serbian/Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Hebrew, Yiddish, Ladino