Produced under the auspices of the Slavic Department at Columbia University, ULBANDUS, The Slavic Review of Columbia University (http://www.ulbandus.org/)is a peer-reviewed journal devoted to refreshing, adventurous, and provocative work on topics in Slavic literatures and cultures. Each issue is devoted to a topic or theme chosen by the editorial board and announced in a Call for Submissions in the late fall. We welcome submissions from faculty, graduate students and independent scholars in any field, even superficially unrelated ones. Though faculty members sit on the advisory board, the production, editing, and management of ULBANDUS is carried out entirely by the graduate students in the Columbia Slavic Department.
To contact the Editors by email, write to [email protected].
Also, see Ulbandus on Facebook
Use the navigation options in the inset box at right to:
- read the current call for submissions;
- check the guidelines for submitting original work;
- and find out how to subscribe or to become a Friend of Ulbandus (only $50!).
Ulbandus 17 - 2016
A Culture of Institutions / Institutions of Culture
- Editor’s Introduction: Bradley Gorski
- Part One: Critics and Censors
- Part Two: Markets and Cultural Consumption
- Part Three: Process and Cultural Production